Our ongoing desire to evolve took us on a journey #beyondsoftware. We are 2am.tech, a team of builders and problem solvers with a core belief in delivering excellence. This value has bred a company culture of providing solutions and products that exceed expectations every time.
We are looking for a Digital Marketer (Hybrid) to join our team.
We are 2am.tech, a team of builders and problem solvers who share a core belief of delivering excellence.This value has bred a company culture of providing solutions and products that exceed expectations every time. Our desire to evolve took us on a journey that goes #beyondsoftware. We are looking for a Digital Marketer to join our team!As our new team member, you have more than 3+ years of professional experience in Digital Marketing. You are a person who is motivated, talented, and committed to the job at hand and your team. You take pride and ownership in the results you’ve made.You thrive on and enjoy the challenges of each day, and you seek to surround yourself with like-minded people.You are a clear communicator who shares your knowledge and ideas and expects the same from those around you.
As Digital Marketer (Hybrid) you are responsible for:
- Performing market research, SWOT, and competitor analysis for several internal projects
- Budgeting, planning, launching, analyzing, and managing paid ad campaign efforts.
- Working with the marketing team on creating funnel flows, email marketing campaigns, marketing plans, promotional videos, social media content, an SEO strategy, and ad campaigns.
- Creating a business development strategy and action steps for internal projects.
- Writing landing page copy and website content.
- Working with the Social Media Manager on creating content and design.
- Creating visuals and copy for paid ads (LinkedIn, YouTube ads, Google Search ads).
- Collaborating with the Sales and SEO departments on lead generation and brand awareness.
- Performing market research and creating landing page wireframes for clients.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing.
- Experience with conducting market research, competition analysis, digital strategy, and landing page optimization.
- Experience with creating, launching, managing, analyzing, and optimizing ad campaigns.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels, including PPC, social media, email marketing, display advertising.
- Knowledgeable with using marketing automation tools.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience with web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Familiar with basic SEO principles.
- Strong organizational and self-management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Nice to have: Experience with Figma, Canva, and/or Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Nice to have: Experience in Software Development, Tech Staffing, Saas or IT marketing.
- Nice to have: Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Located in Coral Springs, Florida 33065.
- The opportunity to work in a rapidly growing company.
- Be part of a diverse and multicultural team.