Our ongoing desire to evolve took us on a journey #beyondsoftware. We are 2am.tech, a team of builders and problem solvers with a core belief in delivering excellence. This value has bred a company culture of providing solutions and products that exceed expectations every time.
We are looking for a Sales Engineer to join our team.
We are 2am.tech, a team of builders and problem solvers who share a core belief of delivering excellence. This value has bred a company culture of providing solutions and products that exceed expectations every time. Our desire to evolve took us on a journey that goes #beyondsoftware. We are looking for a Sales Engineer to join our team!As our new team member, you are a key driving force behind 2am.tech’ continued expansion. This role primarily focuses on driving and expanding the business by winning new clients. You take pride and ownership of your realm. You thrive on and enjoy the challenges of each day, and you seek to surround yourself with like-minded people. You are a clear communicator who shares your knowledge and ideas and expects the same from those around you.
As Sales Engineer you are responsible for:
- Support developing technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals and sales opportunities.
- Be a company ambassador, publicly representing the company and its products or services through expos, conferences, public lectures and similar events.
- Support Sales Representatives with solution selling into prospect account base.
- Evaluate company's resources / hiring potentials and support creating sales plans accordingly.
- Partner with Sales Representatives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles.
- Model the financial business case associated with each sales opportunity.
- Plan detailed presentations that show clients your product info, pricing, and benefits.
- Successfully match customer requirements to proposed solutions.
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition.
- Manage all technical aspects of SOWs.
- Effectively communicate client needs to HR department when additional sourcing is needed.
- Collect and document competitive intelligence.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience as a Sales Engineer.
- Proven track record selling complex solutions and B2B sales.
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives.
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Willingness and ability to occasionally travel in order to participate important meetings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, preferably with a numeracy base.
- Enjoy work-life balance with flexible hours and a fully remote position.
- The opportunity to work in a rapidly growing company.
- Be part of a diverse and multicultural team.