Our ongoing desire to evolve took us on a journey #beyondsoftware. We are 2am.tech, a team of builders and problem solvers with a core belief in delivering excellence. This value has bred a company culture of providing solutions and products that exceed expectations every time.
We are looking for a Sales Representative to join our team.
As our new team member, you are a key driving force behind 2am.tech’s’ continued expansion. This role has a primary focus on driving and expanding the business by winning new clients. You take pride and ownership of your realm. You thrive on and enjoy the challenges of each day, and you seek to surround yourself with like-minded people. You are a clear communicator who shares your knowledge and ideas and expects the same from those around you.
As Sales Representative you are responsible for:
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads.
- 3+ years of experience as a sales representative in the IT industry.
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through CRM tools and various lead generation channels.
- Achieve sales targets and outcomes within the schedule.
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, and track sales, and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep an up-to-date attitude of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A high level of English is a must (native or native-like proficiency).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proven ability to sell IT products and services.
- Strong networking skills to build relationships with prospective clients.
- In-depth knowledge of sales strategy, product demonstration, and sales reports.
- Familiarity with CRM tools (e.g. Apollo, HubSpot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator).
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Independent and proactive.
- Public speaking skills.
- A full-time job.
- Remote work.
- Working in a rapidly growing company.
- Base salary + sales commission.