Our ongoing desire to evolve took us on a journey #beyondsoftware. We are 2am.tech, a team of builders and problem solvers with a core belief in delivering excellence. This value has bred a company culture of providing solutions and products that exceed expectations every time.
We are looking for a Angular Developer to join our team.
As our new team member, you have more than 3+ years of professional experience in software development. You are a craftsman developer who is motivated, talented, and committed to the job at hand and your team. You take pride and ownership in your deliverables. You thrive on and enjoy the challenges of each day, and you seek to surround yourself with like-minded people. You are a clear communicator who shares your knowledge and ideas and expects the same from those around you.
As Angular Developer you are responsible for:
- Clearly communicate complex concepts verbally in English.
- Write clean, secure, and robust code to implement the desired requirements.
- Respect deadlines and work in a team-oriented environment.
- Work closely with web developers and backend engineers
- Create high-performing, responsive, and interactive web applications
- Unit-test the code and debug the application.
- Create custom directives and components
- Good debugging skills.
- Always test your code.
- Assess new technologies and trends correctly.
- Complete various project-related tasks.
- Building and maintaining modern web applications.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience working in Angular.
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Full-stack web development experience is a big plus.
- Knowledge of NodeJS and ReactJS is a big plus.
- Fundamental knowledge of UX/UI.
- Excellent ability to read and understand a large codebase and to easily find things.
- Self-initiative and proactive. Not just working on code is a big plus.
- Being able to handle a large project with a lot of moving parts and an active team.
- Ability to accurately estimate and scope development work.
- Familiarity with Figma is nice to have.
- A full-time job.
- Remote work.
- Working in a rapidly growing company.
- Access to training and people that can mentor.