Our ongoing desire to evolve took us on a journey #beyondsoftware. We are 2am.tech, a team of builders and problem solvers with a core belief in delivering excellence. This value has bred a company culture of providing solutions and products that exceed expectations every time.
We are looking for a QA Engineer (Cypress) to join our team.
As our new team member, you have more than 3+ years of professional experience in Quality Assurance. You are a detail-oriented tester who is motivated, talented, and committed to the job at hand and your team. You take pride and ownership in your deliverables. You thrive on and enjoy the challenges of each day, and you seek to surround yourself with like-minded people. You are a clear communicator that shares your knowledge and ideas, and you expect the same from those around you.
As QA Engineer (Cypress) you are responsible for:
- Create tests to identify software problems.
- Analyze bugs and errors found to document and clearly communicate to the team.
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience.
- Plan, create, and manage testing strategies, plans, and test cases.
- Report on QA metrics.
- Document test cases.
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution.
- Identify quality assurance process bottlenecks and suggest actions for improvement.
- Oversee continuous improvement projects.
- Collect quality data.
- Identify key KPIs for product quality.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience as a QA Engineer and with software QA tools and processes.
- Extensive experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies, and others.
- Experience with tools such as Jest, Cypress, Playwright, or similar tools.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Knowledge of and experience with load and stress testing.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- English level of written and verbal must be high.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- A full-time job.
- Fully remote position.
- Working in a rapidly growing company.
- Access to training and people that can mentor.