Our ongoing desire to evolve took us on a journey #beyondsoftware. We are 2am.tech, a team of builders and problem solvers with a core belief in delivering excellence. This value has bred a company culture of providing solutions and products that exceed expectations every time.
We are looking for a Amazon Connect Engineer to join our team.
As our new team member, you have more than 3+ years of professional experience related to Amazon Connect. You are a craftsman who is motivated, talented, and committed to the job at hand and your team. You take pride and ownership in your deliverables. You thrive on and enjoy the challenges of each day, and you seek to surround yourself with like-minded people. You are a clear communicator that shares your knowledge and ideas, and you expect the same from those around you.
As Amazon Connect Engineer you are responsible for:
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of an Amazon Connect cloud-based contact center solution.
- Services and skills including, but not limited to Call and Queue Flows, Agent Experience, Call Recording, Metrics, Contact Lens, Data analysis, SLA analysis, and rule building.
- Maintaining domain knowledge and expertise in enterprise call centers, workforce management, Artificial Intelligence, and CRM platforms.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- Implementing and extending frameworks and methodologies commonly used by enterprises to assess, migrate, and transform the call center experience.
- Architecting large-scale solutions, which integrate smoothly in cloud and hybrid operating models for supporting Amazon Connect
- Perform analysis of SLAs to build rules and call flows leveraging AI/ML where possible.
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience as a contact center technology architect, cloud solutions architect, call flow engineer, or senior contact center developer working with leading contact center technology platforms and applications.
- Deep to a solid understanding of: Call center architecture; Call center queue optimization; Contact flow and routing; Call center queue theory(s); Amazon Connect Leveraging AI/ML tools.
- Must-have experience in designing and implementing call routing using routing profiles, queues, call backs, emergency messages, hours of operations, holiday routing with dynamic messaging.
- Hands-on experience in using Amazon Connect, AWS, Lambdas, Lex, DynamoDB, CloudFront and other basic services.
- Experience with programming languages like Python, etc. for Lambda development.
- Hands-on experience working on the design, development, and deployment of contact center solutions at scale.
- Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Hands-on technical practitioner and individual contributor.
- Desirable advanced understanding of migration, and methods to cloud data solutions.
- A high English level is a must.
- Fully remote position.
- Flexible working hours.
- Working in a rapidly growing company.
- Access to training and people that can mentor.