We are 2amigos Consulting Group, a team of builders and problem solvers with a core belief in delivering excellence. Our drive for "getting it" ensures we become emotionally invested in our client’s business and each of their projects. This value has bred a company culture of providing solutions and products that exceed expectations every time. The results are always something we and the client are proud of.
We are looking for a Scrum Master - Project Manager to join our team.
We are looking for a SCRUM Master to join our team!
As our new team member, you have more than 3+ years of professional experience as a SCRUM Master or Project Manager with SCRUM knowledge in the IT industry. You are a person who is motivated, talented, and committed to the job at hand and your team. You take pride and ownership in your deliverables. You thrive on and enjoy the challenges of each day, and you seek to surround yourself with like-minded people. You are a clear communicator that shares your knowledge and ideas, and you expect the same from those around you.
As Scrum Master - Project Manager you are responsible for:
- Planning and advising Scrum implementations within the organization.
- Helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact an empirical approach for complex work.
- Removing barriers between stakeholders and Scrum Teams.
- Helping the Scrum Team focus on creating high-value increments that meet the Definition of Done.
- Causing the removal of impediments to the Scrum Team’s progress and ensuring that all Scrum events take place and are positive, productive, and kept within the timebox.
- Helping find techniques for effective Product Goal definition and Product Backlog management.
- Helping the Scrum Team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items, helping establish empirical product planning for a complex environment.
- Working as the administrator of the Jira boards. Ensuring that cards are up to date and the Jira as a tool, is configured based on the team and project needs. Doing analysis of the sprint metrics and creating sprint reports using the Jira tool.
- Sharing reports and advising on the changes the team can adopt in order to improve.
- Managing releases process, by making sure releases are scheduled, documented and follow the organization standards.
- Onboarding team members and creating project teams.
- Have understanding and help creating project roadmaps, plans and timelines.
- Understanding clients business domain and products being built.
- Creating and sharing project reports to stakeholders.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree or master's degree in a related field - is desired, but not obligatory.
- Proven experience in IT project management or SCRUM master.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban), and best practices.
- Scrum Master certification is desirable.
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data.
- Leadership and communication skills.
- Risk management, negotiation and critical thinking.
- Analytical and Technical skills
- Fluent and client facing English language is a must.
- A full-time job.
- Remote work.
- Working in a rapidly growing company.
- Access to training and people that can mentor.