We are 2amigos Consulting Group, a team of builders and problem solvers with a core belief in delivering excellence. Our drive for "getting it" ensures we become emotionally invested in our client’s business and each of their projects. This value has bred a company culture of providing solutions and products that exceed expectations every time. The results are always something we and the client are proud of.
We are looking for a Bi Architect / Senior Developer to join our team.
We are looking for an BI Architect / Senior Developer to join our team!
As our new team member, you have more than 4+ years of professional experience in BI development. You are a craftsman developer who is motivated, talented, and committed to the job at hand and your team. You take pride and ownership in your deliverables. You thrive on and enjoy the challenges of each day, and you seek to surround yourself with like-minded people. You are a clear communicator that shares your knowledge and ideas, and you expect the same from those around you.
As Bi Architect / Senior Developer you are responsible for:
- Clearly communicate complex concepts verbally in English.
- Be able to significantly overlap or fully work in North American time zones. These are the times the clients’ teams are working, and to be part of those teams, you need to share some hours.
- Respect deadlines and work in a team-oriented environment.
- Assess new technologies and trends correctly.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience with Data warehousing methodologies and modeling techniques.
- Minimum three years of experience with the Snowflake architecture including using features such as Zero Copy Clone, Time Travel, User defined functions, etc.
- Experience managing security in Snowflake including the creation of custom Roles to control access to Data, Databases, Warehouses etc.
- Experience in designing Compute Clusters (Warehouse) in Snowflake.
- Good knowledge of Snowpipe (whatever ETL or ELT we will be using) for handling Streaming data.
- Advanced understanding of migration, methods to cloud data solutions.
- Extensive experience in handling semi-structured data (JSON, XML) using the VARIANT attribute in Snowflake.
- Experience in re-clustering the data in Snowflake with a good understanding on how Micro-Partition works inside Snowflake.
- More than five years in creating master data datasets.
- Design Tableau KPIs style dashboards and embedding those in web applications.
- Designing Tableau reports. Minimum of 3 years.
- High English level is a must
- Fully remote position
- Competitive salary
- Working in a rapidly growing company
- Access to training and people that can mentor