We are 2amigos Consulting Group, a team of builders and problem solvers with a core belief in delivering excellence. Our drive for "getting it" ensures we become emotionally invested in our client’s business and each of their projects. This value has bred a company culture of providing solutions and products that exceed expectations every time. The results are always something we and the client are proud of.
We are looking for a . Net (c#) Engineer to join our team.
We are looking for a .NET Developer to join our team!
As our new team member, you have more than 4+ years of professional experience in .NET Development. You are a detail-oriented, craftsman developer who is motivated, talented, and committed to the job at hand and your team. You take pride and ownership in your deliverables. You thrive on and enjoy the challenges of each day, and you seek to surround yourself with like-minded people. You are a clear communicator that shares your knowledge and ideas, and you expect the same from those around you.
As . Net (c#) Engineer you are responsible for:
- Clearly communicate complex concepts verbally in English.
- Be able to significantly overlap or fully work in North American time zones. These are the times the clients’ teams are working, and to be part of those teams, you need to share some hours.
- Respect deadlines and work in a team-oriented environment.
- Write clean, secure, and robust code to implement the desired requirements.
- Always test your code.
- Assess new technologies and trends correctly.
- Complete various project-related tasks and/or assign them to project members.
- Building and maintaining modern web applications.
Required Skills and Experience:
- More than 4+ years of professional experience in .NET development.
- Experience in C# is a must.
- Design Patterns, .NET 6+ and understanding of AWS cloud resources.
- Typescript, Angular 12+ is a must.
- Big plus but not required: SOLID Patterns, knowledge of ag-grid, good knowledge of AWS.
- Plus but not required: knowledge of NodeJS and PHP.
- Clean and detailed code.
- A full-time job
- Fully remote position
- Competitive salary
- Working in a rapidly growing company
- Access to training and people that can mentor.