We are 2amigos Consulting Group, a team of builders and problem solvers with a core belief in delivering excellence. Our drive for "getting it" ensures we become emotionally invested in our client’s business and each of their projects. This value has bred a company culture of providing solutions and products that exceed expectations every time. The results are always something we and the client are proud of.
As our new team member, you have more than 5+ years of professional experience in software development. You are a craftsman developer who is motivated, talented, and committed to the job at hand and your team. You take pride and ownership in your deliverables. You thrive on and enjoy the challenges of each day, and you seek to surround yourself with like-minded people. You are a clear communicator that shares your knowledge and ideas, and you expect the same from those around you.
- Clearly communicate complex concepts verbally in English.
- It is desired, but not mandatory, to significantly overlap or fully work in North American time zones. These are the times the clients’ teams are working, and to be part of those teams, you need to share some hours.
- Respect deadlines and work in a team-oriented environment.
- Write clean, secure, and robust code to implement the desired requirements.
- Always test your code.
- Assess new technologies and trends correctly.
- Complete various project-related tasks and/or assign them to project members.
- Building and maintaining modern web applications.
- Refactor legacy applications to modern standards.
Required Skills and Experience:
- More than 5+ years of professional experience in software development.
- Experience in modern OO principles and design patterns is a must.
- React.js or Node.js experience is a must.
- Unit testing is a must.
- Full-stack web development experience is a big plus.
- Previous experience working with microservices is a big plus.
- VanillaJS is highly recommended. This means that people should not only rely on framework knowledge features but also have the ability to understand and write pure JS code.
- React.js or Node.js experience is preferred but also someone with a lot of experience in VanillaJS who is willing to use React or/and Node (or other MVC framework).
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Excellent ability to read and understand a large codebase and to easily find things.
- Self-initiative and proactive - not just working on code - is a big plus.
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements.
- Experience working in an AWS environment. Certifications are a definite plus.
- Being able to handle a large project with a lot of moving parts and an active team.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately estimate and scope development work.
- A full-time job
- Remote work in a rapidly growing company.
- Competitive salary
- Access to training and people that can mentor